Friday, May 15, 2015

Houston Skyline in Purples

Houston Skyline 1

Houston Skyline 2

Houston Skyline 1 & 2

I only get to Houston once or twice a month now and love the skyline.  I decided to prepare my canvas with an abstract background in purples and add in the skyline once they were dried.  While I love all that is available in Houston, art galleries, restaurants, shopping, after a full day I am ready to get back to my quiet country life.   I admire the local drivers and how they manage to navigate the craziness.  Maybe it is because I now live in the county, but I find myself clutching the wheel and doing lots of praying when I get into the heart of downtown.  The galleries are worth the white knuckles and so far I've made it unscathed.  My tribute to all the beauty Houston has to offer., 

No comments:

Post a Comment