Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mermaid Dreams

Mermaid Dreams
Blues and Greens.....I seem to be drawn to these colors.  Perhaps it is my love for the sea and all things near the ocean.  I see these colors pop up time and again in my work and love them together.  My latest collage is made with vintage photo ephemera, acrylic paint, stamps, paper, ink and watercolors.  It is adhered to a stiff canvas board.  The quote reads:  she lived in the deep under the sea where the seahorses swim and the seaweed flows...... Makes me think of my times snorkling in the deep.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamyra! I just wanted to stop by and welcome you to blogging and thank you for stopping by my blog recently! Blogging will be a great way to showcase your beautiful artwork...good luck!!!

    Have a lovely day ~

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracey, it is always nice to get incouragement from someone who knows what they are doing. Love your blog and will check in regularly.

    ReplyDelete