Friday, February 10, 2012

Mini Mixed Media Jewelry

She was different





Decided to put some jewelry pieces in Woodlands Art League Gallery this month.  I have added some Scrimshaw (see previous post) and these little mini works of art.  I love using vintage ephemera in my mixed media work and words cut out of novels to convey a message. 





New Beginnings



Meditate and find your inner peace
On some of the pieces I included original drawings or tiny watercolor paintings.  All have paper ephemera, stamping and words that fit the image.  The canvas I used is hard plastic dominos with soldered backs and edges.  Chaining was hand picked to compliment the piece.  Some have hand dyed silk ribbon and others have complimentary beads.

Authurian Fantasy













All the pieces are at Woodland Art League Gallery this month but I plan to create some new pieces and put them on my Trace Fragments Etsy site soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment